LG DP781 Portable DVD Player  » Electronics  »
  • I have noticed that it is different form other portable DVD players whose sound would seem to come from an empty can
  • While I was in a ferry, I decided to watch a video with this player
  • So I think the battery power is more than two hours, perhaps 4 or 5 hours
  • This is really one of the best gifts that I have received from this friend of mine

• by eden_shii

I am very happy last week because I just got a new portable DVD player. This is what I always wanted to have. I always travel and won’t have enough time to sit on my couch and watch my favorite movies on DVD. Thankfully, my friend gave me this new portable DVD player.

My friend gave me this LG DP781 Portable DVD player. I don’t know how much she bought it

but I guess it is a bit expensive. It has an 8 inches screent that could somehow let me enjoy my viewing. It has a good quality of sound too. I have noticed that it is different form other portable DVD players whose sound would seem to come from an empty can. But with LG, it is really different.

I had a long trip yesterday and I brought this player with ...

• me. While I was in a ferry, I decided to watch a video with this player. I was able to watch a full length 2 hour movie. So I think the battery power is more than two hours, perhaps 4 or 5 hours. This player also comes with headphone jacks. I have also tried using it and it is also good.

This is really one of the best gifts

that I have received from this friend of mine. I really like its protability. It is not really that heavy and it is small enough to fit in my bag. It is also easy to use so that I don’t have to twist my head trying to understand those long user-manual.

To my friend, I am always thankful. Now, I can get to enjoy watching my favorite movies with this high-quality DVD player.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161207400510331/k2311a0712/7.12.08