Lipton Milk Tea Vanilla Variant
  • It is so amazing and wonderful to be able to taste a tea with a twist of milk and vanilla
  • Actually, I bought one box of it yesterday and I really like the taste that is why I am drinking it thrice a day

• by eden_shii

I have seen a motivating advertisement of Lipton. It is the advertisement of Lipton milk tea. I have always known lipton of making those variety of tea. And now, they are innovating it to something new and that is milk tea. It seemed good so I decided to try it. So, just yesterday, I went to a grocery shop and bought this Lipton Milk Tea. There are like three variants of this milk tea such as Original, Gold and Vanilla. I

decided to pick the Vanilla variant.

First, I check the nutritional facts. This is what I always do when I buy a food product that is really new to me. I have discovered that this product has just 2% of Total 1g Fat and 0% fat. I also like it because it has Calcium of 77g. This is really a healthy dring that is not just good for my stomach but is also good for my bones.

I am used to drinking green ...

• tea without milk. This Lipton Milk tea is the first tea variant that I have tasted with milk. Compared to the usual bitter taste of green tea, milk tea is really different. It really tastes good. With this, I can also get a taste of Vanilla because I chose the vanilla variant. It is so amazing and wonderful to be able to taste a tea with a twist of milk and vanilla.

Actually, I bought one box of it yesterday and I

really like the taste that is why I am drinking it thrice a day. Usually, with green tea, I always have two cups a day. But Lipton Milk Tea changed my routine. Next time, I will be buying not just the green tea but I will also include the milk tea and maybe I will try the Gold variant. I am a satisfied consumer of Lipton milk tea and being able to taste it, I can really conclude that it is worth my money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271207400470331/k2311a0712/7.12.08