Magnetic Island Queensland Australia  » Travel  »
Magnetic Island, North Queensland Australia
  • And I really like the unforgettable wonderful experience there

• by eden_shii

This is truly a paradise-like island in Australia. It is situated across Townsville City which is in North Queensland. If you are going to take the ferry, it will be reached for around 20-30 minutes. This little island is very wonderful to explore. There are so many things that anyone can just find here.

When I went to this place, I was toured around by my Aussie friend. She was kind enough to take me to

the around the place. Anyway, I was in Townsville City and we went over to the SunFerry Terminal in Breakwater. It costs around $26 but the ferry is so nice. This is such a good welcoming device towards the paradise-like Magnetic Island. We arrived in Cleveland bay after a few minutes. The place is so great. I was truly amazed by the place. My friend got a car so we proceeded to tour around the island.

• Actually, Picnic bay is the first bay in the island which I saw. I really like the blue-colored beaches which are very clean. We went to Horseshoe bay which is said to be among the largest bay in the island.

The beaches are not the only beautiful sights in the island. There are so much more things that anyone can just enjoy. In the Florence Bay, which is like a park, anyone can see the wildlife at

its joy. And herein, there are so many wonderful corals that anyone can truly appreciate.

For the entire day, we toured the island. And I really like the unforgettable wonderful experience there. At the end of the day, I went over to a nearby souvenir shop and bought some stuff. Magnetic island may just be an island but there are so many wonderful things there. Apart from nature, anyone can also find shops and restaurants there. It is truly awesome!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381207400320231/k2311a0712/7.12.08