mylot.com
  • I got my first payout last month so I know it's for real
  • Since there are people from all over the place on there you learn interesting and different things

• by Sunnflr

Mylot.com is an online discussion group. There are people from many different countries that participate on mylot.com. Personally, I’ve never seen another site like mylot.com.

The way mylot works is by people interacting with each other. You can start, respond to, and rate discussions. There is no limit on the number or discussions you

can start or respond to in a day. Just make sure your responses are thoughtful and not just short thank you type messages. There are some guidelines you have to follow but they aren’t hard to stick to at all.

The best thing about mylot.com is that you get paid for doing the discussions! You can ...

• also make more money by referring others to mylot. I only have one referral so far but she is really helping! They pay directly into your paypal account each month if you have reached 10.00. I got my first payout last month so I know it’s for real. I don’t know how they can pay
        people as much as they do, but I’m glad it’s a real way to make some extra money online.

Since there are people from all over the place on there you learn interesting and different things. If you haven’t checked mylot.com out yet you really should. You will have fun talking with others and get paid while doing it!

mylot.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201207400160231/k2311a0712/7.12.08