Amazon.com  » Web sites  »
  • But, I want to tell you the reasons I love this website and why I have been a customer here for several years
  • Unfortunately, many websites do not accommodate the military

• by Cynthus

Everyone has heard of amazon.com. But, I want to tell you the reasons I love this website and why I have been a customer here for several years.

Books.

Yep, I love this site because of books. When I was living in Germany, we had a hard time getting the right books for our college courses. Amazon.com came through.

They would ship to a military address. Unfortunately, many websites do not accommodate the military. Amazon.com does. Just that one fact will keep me a loyal customer for a long time.

And, if I am not in a hurry to get my books, I can get my shipping for free. Definitely a plus in my book. It might ...

• take a week to get to my mailbox, but I always get the books.

Even better, I have a profile on Amazon.com for book reviews. It is definitely a plus.

Also, they have a great deal of products that are not book related such as clothes, electronics, etc. They do have some neat products that I want to buy

in the near future like their Kindle books. And maybe, when I get my first novel reading to publish, they might become my publisher. I can always hope.

I love this website and I am on it every day. I will be with them for a long long time. They know how to make the customer (me) happy.

Amazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201207400100231/k2311a0712/7.12.08