InterContinental Hotel Bangkok  » Hotels  »
Ratchaprasong Intersection , Bangkok , Thailand
  • That was a very pleasant and memorable experience
  • InterContinetal Hotel was very centrally located right in the heart of the City with convenient and very easy access to all major business centers and shopping malls
  • The places were very spacious, and the Asian and international cuisines served were very delicious

• by Mark Williams

I had stayed at different hotels in Bangkok, Thailand, during my business and holiday trips to Thailand. I had stayed at the InterContinental Hotel at Ratchaprasong Intersection one time too. That was a very pleasant and memorable experience.

The moment I entered the front lounge and the reception area, I felt the courteousness and the hospitality of the hotel. The hotel sraff were so friendly, courteous, and hospitable, with welcome smiles of the Thai cultural friendliness.

They were so attentive to the needs and

wishes of the guests, and made sure that I was offered the room that I wanted. InterContinetal Hotel was very centrally located right in the heart of the City with convenient and very easy access to all major business centers and shopping malls.

It was right on Rajprarop Road and Sukhumvit Road, which were two of the main roads in the City. Further more to that, the station of the Skytrain was just a short walking distance too, making it all the more easy ...

• and convenient to travel to different business centers where I had to go for my business appointments.

I had a deluxe room with a beautiful panoramic view of the City. It was so well luxuriously furnished and complete with all the amenities, cable TV, CD player, DVD player, mini refrigerator, mini bar, coffee maker, and more.

Everything there to make the stay most comfortable. The coffee shop and the inhouse restaurants were really gorgeous.

The places were very spacious, and the Asian and international

cuisines served were very delicious. I enjoyed the buffets every time.

The Club InterContinental lounge was so relaxing , with the most beautiful view of the heart of the City. I didn’t miss the opportunity to go around to the huge shopping centers closeby, the famous Central World Plaza, Big C, Gaysorn Plaza, Peninsular Plaza.

The short stay I had at the InterContinental Hotel was a very happy stay, and pleasantly memorable. I would very much wish to come back here again on my trips to Bangkok in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21207400090231/k2311a0712/7.12.08