Insignia IPOD Docking Station
  • However I didn't like the earbuds that came with the IPOD
  • I was pleased with the modes because I can listen to my favorite radio station when I became tired of my music

• by Cynthus

When my husband gave me an IPOD, I really liked to concept of digitizing my entire collection of music. However I didn’t like the earbuds that came with the IPOD. It hurt my ears after wearing them for awhile.

He convinced me to buy an Insignia Docking Station for my IPOD. This

docking station has two large speakers. It has two modes: IPOD and FM radio. I was pleased with the modes because I can listen to my favorite radio station when I became tired of my music. Those radio stations can mix music better than I can.

Also, I don’t have to worry ...

• about hurting my ears. And, you wouldn’t believe it, but I have finches, chickadees, and other birds land on my porch to listen to my music.

Well, they seem to like classical music better than modern music. I even heard one finch try a musical phrase when he was singing to one

of the girl finches. It didn’t get him far. It was amusing to me though.

So I really like this docking station. I can control it from a remote, which is good because I am writing this review on the other side of the room. It has everything I want… and more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161207400080231/k2311a0712/7.12.08