Spiderman 2 Movie  » Movies  »
  • I thought the ending was little sterotypical, and not really what i had excpted from a movie that had been so great up to that point

• by Emily
      I have always been a pretty big spiderman fan, so I was pretty exvited when they came out with the Spiderman movies. This movie is the secord of the two spriderman films taht are out now

featuring the acting talents of Toby McGuire and Kirsten Dundst. I really like this movie. It contiinues the story of spiderman taht was begun in the first movie. I really wasnt very excited about the ending ...

• to this movie, I won’t give it up for those of you who may have not seen the movie yet. I thought the ending was little sterotypical, and not really what i had excpted from a
        movie that had been so great up to that point. Either way, this is a pretty good movie for men and women, it has comic book action for the guys and a little romance for the girls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11110340000131/k2311a0311/3.11.06