TGIF T.G.I. Friday’s UK  » Restaurants  »
Newcastle upon Tyne
  • As wonderful as it is here in this beautiful country, it is difficult to find the foods that I love so much
  • I know two young men stationed in Iraq that came over to see me last spring

• by Tink
      I am an American living in Northeast England. As wonderful as it is here in this beautiful country, it is difficult to find the foods that I love so much.

I was so pleased to find a TGIF restaurant in Newcastle upon Tyne.

Their food is great, the decor is excellent

and when I am sitting there in the restaurant,it feels like I am back home in America.

They serve ribs, fajitas and real hamburgers just like they do in America.

There are plenty of American fast food restaurants in the UK but I find their food much different from home.

Even ...

• McDonalds and Burger King, their food just don’t taste the same as what you would get in America.

If you can’t serve the same quality of food then why bother?

I know two young men stationed in Iraq that came over to see me last spring.

They were longing for some

good fajitas or hamburgers since they hadn’t had any in quite a long time.

I took them to TGIF for dinner.

They had the biggest smiles on their faces as they stuffed themselves with fajitas.

It was really nice to be able to see them enjoying themselves.

TGIF is the best!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7100339990131/k2311a0310/3.10.06