Tang Orange Juice  » Food  »
  • I highly recommend this product to all the moms and kids out there who are looking for products that not only captures your taste but also is highly practical and economical but does not compromise the quality and nutrition

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Tang orange juice has been a family favorite for a long time now. tang is not only delicious it is high in nutrition as well.

Tang is reasonably priced and comes in various sizes and flavors that your whole family can enjoy.

My favorite flavors include grape,

pineapple, guyabano, lemon and orange which is my favorite.

It really captures the fresh orange taste I truly love.

Even my kids love drinking tang.

I make sure I serve them with a cold pitcher of tang as often as possible.

Tang is a favorite among my ...

• friends as well.

When we meet, we make sure that there is always a pitcher of tang to accompany our snacks.

Tang has been in the business for as long as I can remember and I am truly happy with this product.

I highly recommend this product

to all the moms and kids out there who are looking for products that not only captures your taste but also is highly practical and economical but does not compromise the quality and nutrition.

Tang Orange Juice

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271207399850231/k2311a0712/7.12.08