Crest Sensitivity Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • I could not believe how well it worked for me

• by Patty Turner

I have very sensitive teeth and the dentist has always told me to use Sensodyne Toothpaste. Of course, I ran right out and bought some.

So many people have told they only use Sensodyne for sensitive teeth.

I have bought it many times

but it just didn’t seem to work well for me so I stopped buying it.

Why should you pay more money for a sensitivity toothpaste that just doesn’t do the job for you?

I was in Dallas, Texas a few months ago ...

• visiting family and I saw Crest Sensitivity Toothpaste and thought I would give it a try.

Crest has been around for what seems like forever! I could not believe how well it worked for me.

I find it to me so much more

effective than Sensodyne.

I live in the UK now and have not been able to find it here so my family is sending me some over.

I will only use Crest Senistivity Toothpaste from now.

Crest, please import some over to the Northeast of England!

Cheto says :

Hi, I want to know how long it took for Crest Sensitivity Toothpaste to work for you or anyone out there reading this. I have a sensitivity to cold drinks ever since my dentist gave me new fillings on a couple of my molars. She said that I needed to switch to a toothpaste with flouride because my natural toothpaste brand did not have any. I just started to use Crest Sensitivity but I don`t know how long I should expect to use it before getting results.

Galega says :

It takes AT LEST three weeks of continuous result to show any positive results. Depending on the nature and gravity of your sensitivity problems, it may even longer. One thing is quite certain, it works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34100339980131/k2311a0310/3.10.06