Pan Pacific Hotel Bangkok
952 Rama IV Road , Bangkok , Thailand
  • First of all, the hotel was located right in the heart of the City, close to the business districts, and very convenient to get to
  • I always enjoyed the Japanese specialities, tempura, sushi, sashimi

• by Mark Williams

Among the hotels I have stayed in Bangkok, Thailand, on my business trips there, Pan Pacific Hotel was one of my preferences. First of all, the hotel was located right in the heart of the City, close to the business districts, and very convenient to get to.

It was on Rama IV Road, one of the main roads

in the City, and also to another two main roads, Rajdamri and Silom Roads.

Further more, it was so close to the Skytrain stations, the fastest way to move around in the City.

I would say the location was just ideal for business travelers like me and for holiday makers too.

I had a delux room,

• very large, really luxuriously furnished, and complete with all the amenities, and with a beautiful panoramic view of the City.

Internet access was there in the room too, which was a necessity for me for my business communications.

The inhouse restaurants were excellent too.

There were Chinese, Japanese, and Western restaurants.

I always enjoyed the Japanese

specialities, tempura, sushi, sashimi.

The hotel lounge was huge, and really spacious, making it a perfect place for relaxing after the busy long day.

The hotel staff were always caring, friendly, and hospitable.

I have found the staff here very cordial and always attentive to the needs of the guests.

Pan Pacific Hotel will remain a favorite for me on my future visits to Bangkok.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21207399770231/k2311a0712/7.12.08