Borat film  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I enjoyed watching some parts of the movie
  • In some parts it was boring or wasn't really funny
  • I think that it could have been a lot better, there were some parts that were just stupid

• by Brooke

This movie was overall alright. I enjoyed watching some parts of the movie. Some parts not so much.

In some parts it was boring or wasn’t really funny. You could also tell that it was a low budget film.

There

were a couple of parts that were funny. It’s about this guy who isn’t from the U.

S. and travels across the U.

S. It’s kind of funny to see things that he doesn’t understand that people do or things that are different from the two countries.

I think that it could have been a lot better, there were some parts that were just stupid. It’s an alright movie.

I don’t think I would watch it again. If you are really bored ...

• Borat film
      one day its worth watching but if you are looking for a good movie to watch I wouldn’t pick this one.

I had some laughs watching the movie but nothing hysterical. It’s an alright movie overall.

Most people I know

I think would think most of the movie was stupid, I only finished watching the movie because I was really bored that day. I didn’t like how the movie started out.

The middle of the movie was alright and the end was alright.

Andrew Leith says :

re : I enjoyed watching some parts of the movie
It was an all right movie but I wouldn’t recommend it and a lot of it was stupid and a waste of time but good review though

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111207399650131/k2311a0712/7.12.08