NK Nail Polish
  • I decided to try a bottle of this nail polish because I saw a colour I just had to have
  • It's been a while since I purchased this nail polish but I hardly use it because there are a few features I don't like about it
  • I have to say on the plus side, before i get on to the things that I don't like about it, this nail polish does stay on my nails without flaking or peeling for most of the week without being replenished
  • I am not saying I like my polish to be extremely thick but I like my nail polish to have a bit of body, unless we are talking about clear nail polish here
  • Next, since it is so thin I wipe the brush off on the bottle mouth not to let any drip but this brings another problem for me

• by RJR

I have tried a variety of nail polishes since I started wearing it and I ran across a brand called NK. NK is actually a shortened version for Nicka K. Cosmetics. I decided to try a bottle of this nail polish because I saw a colour I just had to have.

It’s been a while since I purchased this nail polish but I hardly use it because there are

a few features I don’t like about it. I have to say on the plus side, before i get on to the things that I don’t like about it, this nail polish does stay on my nails without flaking or peeling for most of the week without being replenished.

Now the things that bother me about the polish itself is the thinness of the polish itself. I am not ...

• saying I like my polish to be extremely thick but I like my nail polish to have a bit of body, unless we are talking about clear nail polish here.

Next, since it is so thin I wipe the brush off on the bottle mouth not to let any drip but this brings another problem for me. The brush is now too dry and even when I do

take out a good amount of polish I find that the brush leaves streaks in between the strokes. That’s okay though, nothing a bit of clear polish won’t fix.

Overall, I hardly use this nail polish for the two above stated reasons but I do use it on occasions because it is a nice colour. I am glad the streaks can be repaired with those smudge fixing nail polish.

Brandie says :

Im a retailer and wanted to know how I might become a retailer for your NK nail polish?

Paresh Barai says :

You are a retailer, so you will be aware of the advantages and disadvantages associated with the new product. If you are comfortable buying from abroad, then you can buy this product from Alibaba website, the approx price is $ 0.65-0.89 USD / Piece. You have to order at least 24 Pieces (Min. Order). There are many payment options available Like PayPal, Visa, Western Union, Pay Later, Etc… Make sure you are buying from a Gold Supplier . If you want to bring the goods home soon, you will have to pay a bit higher transport charge, Otherwise, you can get free home delivery. Good Luck

SAustin says :

re : Next, since it is so thin I wipe the brush off on the bottle mouth not to let any drip but this brings another problem for me
    I used twice and I got the same result nail polish peel and flake next day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311207399600131/k2311a0712/7.12.08