DOG SHAMPOO  » Pets  »
  • I love my Beagle and I want him to be as comfortable as possible at all times
  • The only problem we have is keeping the beagle OUT of the bathtub

• by covenly1
      I love my Beagle and I want him to be as comfortable as possible at all times. This means more than just feeding him and petting him, or allowing him to have his own log cabin dog house from Petco.

It means that he must feel comfortably clean, with no ticks, no fleas, no odors to deal with.

He is a beagle with a

good nose, and he knows if he doesn’t smell nicely! He sleeps in the house at night, and has free reign of the home when any of us are home.

I use Sergeant’s Skip-Flea and Tick shampoo with oatmeal for dogs and puppies.

Just one bath, and you should allow your pet up to 10 days of being tick and flea free! The coat ...

• on my Beagle is shiny and beautiful.

The conditioning agents in this shampoo really take care of that.

This, also, deodorizes, as it cleans away the ticks and fleas.

It is important to pay attention to the fact that something is strong enough to kill off the varmints you don’t want on your critter, and, yet, be comfortable ON your pet.

You want your

pet’s beauty to gleam.

This shampoo works for large, medium and small dogs and puppies.

It should be stored at room temperature, and kept far away from children’s curiosity.

Children should never have the slightest chance to get to anything such as this.

Try this and your loving companion will thank you.

The only problem we have is keeping the beagle OUT of the bathtub! He loves baths!

Irene says :

Is it ok to use Aveeno Baby wash shampoo? I have recently been using a tick shampoo. His skin in now dry and flaking and he is continuously scratching. Thank you.

John says :

No, you shouldn’t use this type of shampoo or any other baby shampoo on puppies. Many puppies are allergic to it’s ingredients, particular the ingredient formaldehyde.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 29100339960131/k2311a0310/3.10.06