Softlon Nail Polish Remover
  • I like to wear different colours of nail polish and change them very often and I have tried a few different brands of nail polish removers during this time
  • I bought this bottle of nail polish remover over a month ago and bottle only contains 60ml of nail polish remover yet I still have about 1/3 of the bottle of remover remaining

• by RJR

I like to wear different colours of nail polish and change them very often and I have tried a few different brands of nail polish removers during this time. I recently bought a small bottle of one that I was told is really good because it keeps your nails looking healthy and conditions your cuticles.

I bought this bottle

of nail polish remover over a month ago and bottle only contains 60ml of nail polish remover yet I still have about 1/3 of the bottle of remover remaining. I use it to clean the polish off both my toe nails and finger nails. Usually when I soak a cotton boll with some of the remover it does ...

Irma Manwaring says :

I bought this product previously and was very satisfied. I bought another bottle in August 2019 and have just started it. I must say I am very disappointed. This remover is not effective - what happened . The nail polish is not being removed.

Rishima Sharma says :

It must have been expired the second time you bought it

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311207399590131/k2311a0712/7.12.08