Softlon Nail Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to wear different colours of nail polish and change them very often and I have tried a few different brands of nail polish removers during this time
  • I bought this bottle of nail polish remover over a month ago and bottle only contains 60ml of nail polish remover yet I still have about 1/3 of the bottle of remover remaining

• by RJR

I like to wear different colours of nail polish and change them very often and I have tried a few different brands of nail polish removers during this time. I recently bought a small bottle of one that I was told is really good because it keeps your nails looking healthy and conditions your cuticles.

I bought this bottle

of nail polish remover over a month ago and bottle only contains 60ml of nail polish remover yet I still have about 1/3 of the bottle of remover remaining. I use it to clean the polish off both my toe nails and finger nails. Usually when I soak a cotton boll with some of the remover it does ...

• the job in one go. Which means a little bit goes quite a long way.

The nail polish remover itself contains a few oils such as castor oil, peach kernel oil (which is not an oil I am familiar with) and aloe vera oil which is primarily to keep the nails healthy and strong. The mixture is also fortified

with a cuticle conditioner, so I guess my friend knew what she was talking about.

Overall, I would keep on using this nail polish remover mainly because a little bit goes a long way. I have never encountered this with nail polish remover before, so I guess the mixture is pretty strong and it is just the right price for me.

Irma Manwaring says :

I bought this product previously and was very satisfied. I bought another bottle in August 2019 and have just started it. I must say I am very disappointed. This remover is not effective - what happened . The nail polish is not being removed.

Rishima Sharma says :

It must have been expired the second time you bought it

Galega says :

This was your second purchase and you were satisfied with the first pack. No? It means there was some issues with the second pack. I don’t think an expired product will be completely useless. That may be harmful, but that should work to remove polish. It is possible that the cap was open for long or you might have bought a duplicate product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311207399590131/k2311a0712/7.12.08