General Electric Microwave Oven  » Electronics  »
  • I love to use this microwave oven to reheat foods such as pizza, roti (a local dish) and it is very handy to reheat rice as well
  • Thus microwave has an interesting way of heating up the food too
  • I like the feature as I can just pull out the previous dish and put in another one and it will automatically start heating it up at the 2nd preset time

• by RJR

I was never a big fan on using a microwave oven and I actually got a General Electric Microwave Oven as a gift from a close relative of mine.

I have to admit, it has grown on me over the years and it’s been about 3 years since I have it and have never had any problems with it.

well. The defrost option is great for meats and I love to bake so I tend to melt my butter and chocolate in the microwave oven as well. I have never used the popcorn setting on it though.

Thus microwave has an interesting way of heating up the food too. It does not only heat up the food but the plates too so I usually have to make sure I use Pyrex dishes in the microwave oven. Also, if I wanted to do a double ...

• timer on this oven it is possible to set the time for 2 separate occasions at the same time. I like the feature as I can just pull out the previous dish and put in another one and it will automatically start heating it up at the 2nd preset time.

If I need to abruptly stop the microwave I can just open the door and close it back if I want the timer to resume heating my food. I like this feature because sometimes I

might over estimate the time needed for a particular dish to get heated and when I realize it is already heated and need to make a quick dash, pulling open the door is much better than having to hit the off button.

Overall, I honestly didn’t think that I would find a microwave this useful and I didn’t think they last this long either. I am happy that my friend bought me a General electric Microwave Oven. It is one of the most useful gifts i have ever received.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161207399560131/k2311a0712/7.12.08