Pantene Pro-V Shampoo
1.0
  • I personally am not impressed with Pantene as shampoo for my hair
  • Pantene boasts of making your hair beautiful than ever but based on my personal experience, I have tried better
  • Pantene is pricey, there are a lot of shampoos out in the market that are better yet cheaper so I think the makers should do a lot of thinking
  • I am not a huge fan of this product and i will definitely not recommend this product to anyone

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I personally am not impressed with Pantene as shampoo for my hair. i do not know if it is just me or the product just is not compatible with my body chemistry.

Pantene gives me flakes and makes my scalp itch.

Pantene boasts of making your hair beautiful than ever but based on my

personal experience, I have tried better! Pantene is pricey, there are a lot of shampoos out in the market that are better yet cheaper so I think the makers should do a lot of thinking.

My hair is naturally soft and straight but with Pantene, I experienced falling hair and tangles so I am ...

• very hesitant to buy this product.

i do not think i will be ever buying pantene again in the future.

I am not a huge fan of this product and i will definitely not recommend this product to anyone.

Even if it were the only shampoo in the world, I’d rather not shampoo my

hair! pantene is a product not made for everyone as they claim so better think again before buying.

I’d rather use the cheaper yet better brand that i am currently using because i am much more happy with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311207399520131/k2311a0712/7.12.08