Dove Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • You do not need to put on lotion after you bathe using Dove, it definitely moisturizes your skin the instant you use it
  • I know a lot of my friends even relatives use Dove as well
  • Dove is a very effective product and i highly recommend this to all the men and women out there

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Dove soap is my favorite soap. When i was little, I remember my mom used this soap as well.

You do not need to put on lotion after you bathe using Dove, it definitely moisturizes your skin the instant you use it.

It is very creamy and

makes your skin soft and supple just like a baby’s.

I personally use this everyday even for my face.

i just love the way it makes me look younger even in my thirty years.

I know a lot of my friends even relatives use Dove as well.

Dove is a very effective product and i highly recommend this to all the men and women out there.

Yes, even my guy uses Dove for his skin! Dove can be easily bought in supermarkets, department stores and beauty shops all across the metro so i am ...

• Dove Soap
      sure you won’t miss it.

Dove is a bit expensive compared to other beauty soaps but it is all worth it especially when you see what it does to your skin.

I am very happy with this product and i am sure millions of women out there

say the same thing.

i just hope they would come up with the same Dove soap with whitening and i am 100% sure a lot more women would rave over it.

Dove Soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311207399510131/k2311a0712/7.12.08