POWERHOUSE FABRIC REFRESHER  » Housewares  »
  • It simply makes them smell fresher than any dry cleaner manages to do for me

• by covenly1
      I live in an area that is known for heavy duty mold! In the redwoods, on the ocean, it is difficult to fight mold and/or the smell of mold. We wear heavy coats, here, as it gets very cold.

We wear sweaters all the time, that don’t really get dirty, but, do get not fresh as a daisy smell after sitting in closets.

I use PowerHouse Fabric

Refresher, extra strength for all these things, and more!

Nearly 34 oz.

of clear spray comes in this plastic, blue bottle with a sprayer top on the container.

I use it in my closets, my drawers, my shelves, on my rugs, on my wool clothing, and it never damages any of the fabrics! It simply makes them smell fresher than any dry cleaner manages to do for ...

• me.

I use it where the dog sits, and in his dog house! Cigarette or cigar smoke is totally whisked away with this fresh spray! Just spray your curtains and see what a difference you find in the breathing in each room of your home or office.

In the car, with my grandchildren and a dog, I find this to be indispensable!

I am teaching my

grandsons to cook, so the kitchen, often, could use a spritz, for certain!

This product is made by Personal Care Products, inc.

and is just wonderful to have in the home.

Odors are not welcome here.

Extra Strength Fabric Freshner is more than welcome……it is a MUST HAVE for anyone who enjoys the fresh smell of the outdoors on everything!

Buy some, today, and see how your home simply becomes ‘new’ again!

Larry says :

I live in New Boston, Michigan. Where can I buy Power House Fabric Refreshner?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53100339951231/k2311a0310/3.10.06