The Incredible Hulk II  » Movies  »
  • I thought to myself that this I have to see
  • When I saw the movie, Edward Norton was amazing and so were the others in the cast
  • He gave justice to the file and i definitely loved this movie version more that the first one, which made me fall asleep literally

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I just saw Incredible Hulk II and I don’t know really what to say. no words can describe how I enjoyed watching this film which was superbly done.

The special effects, the digital enhancements are all perfect! When I first saw the trailer and found out that Edward Norton was the new Hulk, I

was a bit curious.

I thought to myself that this I have to see.

When I saw the movie, Edward Norton was amazing and so were the others in the cast! I did not realize that Edward Norton would be able to pull it off! His versatility is something every actor should aspire to ...

• have.

He gave justice to the file and i definitely loved this movie version more that the first one, which made me fall asleep literally.

Eric Bana did not appeal to me in that first movie.

Edward norton just changed everything for me, he gave justice to the movie! EDward Norton should still be

the Hulk in the third movie, if there were a third movie.

I definitely give two thumbs up and a five star rating to this movie, superbly made and great acting from Liv Tyler, Ty Burrell and William Hurt.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111207399370131/k2311a0712/7.12.08