Del Monte Tomato Sauce
  • I love making tomato dishes and i would normally cook tomato based foods at least three times a week
  • Nutritionally, a dietitian would recommend eating at least three tomato based dishes in a week, so that is what I do

• by farrah jane mondejar

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Del Monte tomato sauce is something I would normally buy during my weekly trips to the grocery. I love making tomato dishes and i would normally cook tomato based foods at least three times a week.

Del Monte Tomato Sauce has the right blend of spices and the tomato flavor is just perfect.

Some of my family’s favorite recipes are made with Del Monte Tomato Sauce like spaghetti, beef stew and paella.

Not only does Del Monte Tomato Sauce make your cooking taste great, it is also very healthy.

As you know, tomato is a high source of lycopene that fights cancer.

Nutritionally, a dietitian would ...

• recommend eating at least three tomato based dishes in a week, so that is what I do.

I personally would recommend this to all the moms out there who love to cook and at the same time making sure that their family is eating right.

Del Monte Tomato Sauce is a must have

in every kitchen.

Even my kids love eating food made with Del Monte tomato sauce.

You can make great pasta, pizza and even soups using this very versatile product.

It is also priced just right to fit a budget conscious mom.

Del Monte Tomato Sauce

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271207399230131/k2311a0712/7.12.08