Modess Cottony Soft Regular Non-Wing Sanitary Napkin  » Health  »
  • But as time goes by, there were many innovations made to help women in this monthly problem
  • Another thing that I like with this napkin is that it has Anti-leack channels so that the flow of the liquid will only be in the pad and there is no leakage

• by eden_shii

Every month a woman has a so-called sickness. This is the menstural flow. In certain countries, in ancient times, women use cloth to absorb in blood discharge. In those times, it is really difficult for them because it would mean tedious laundry will follow otherwise cloths will be wasted.

But as time goes by, there were many innovations made to help women in this monthly problem. There are sanitary napkins already used and other prefer to use tampons. I have never tried using tampons because I have heard that there is always a risk associated with using this. I am a bit

clumsy and sometimes absent-minded and so it scares me to use tampons because I might use it improperly.

As for me, I always use sanitary napkin. Although I don’t have brand preferrence but I always find something that can truly absorb the flow. I have used the Modess cottony soft regular non-win sanitary napkin. This is a product of my trusted manufacturer Johnson and Johnson. I really like to use this napkin. It is not as long as those night-napkins but it is not really that bulky. I like its cottony texture. It’s cover is made up of cotton and it ...

• is really smooth and soft to touch. As usual, it is dermatologically-tested so there is no risk of allergies or any side effects. Another thing that I like with this napkin is that it has Anti-leack channels so that the flow of the liquid will only be in the pad and there is no leakage. It has new fast-lock pockets because it is made up of cotton. So, there is a fast absorbstion despite the rapid flow. This sanitary napkin really smells good. With this odor control it will truly neutralize the odor.

Last month, I have used this napkin because it

was sold at a bargain. I am really satisfied with this. Everytime I open its package, I can smell the nice scent of this napkin. It easily sticks on the panty and it sticks properly that won’t be displaced even if I was always moving. Even if I am outdoor doing those exercises or active jobs, I don’t have any problems of leakage. Last month, I went on a mountain hiking. I was worried because I have a period. I was using this Modess napkin. I have reached our destination then I checked if there was a leakage. Luckily, there is none. Truly reliable.

Modess Cottony Soft Regular Non-Wing Sanitary Napkin

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341207399111231/k2311a0712/7.12.08