De Original Jamaican Pattie Shop  » Restaurants  »
Manila Philippines
  • De Original Jamaican Pattie Shop offers a variety of beef and chicken patties that suits the taste of the filipino buyers
  • My personal favorite is the beefy tomato and the cheezy beef flavors

• by jaqui

It was not so long ago that the “Jamaican Pattie” became famous in the city. Everyone talks about the beef jerky patties and lemonade that you can bring to movie houses, or simply as a snack. They are in strategic locations like train stations and movie houses, thus only take outs are served.

De

Original Jamaican Pattie Shop offers a variety of beef and chicken patties that suits the taste of the filipino buyers. They have medium spicy to really hot patties to choose from. My personal favorite is the beefy tomato and the cheezy beef flavors. Non-beef lovers may still appreciate the flavorful jamaican treat by choosing ...

• from their chicken patty products.

I remember seeing just stalls of jamaican patties in the more common shopping malls around the city, but now they have grown to have restaurants serving more than patties. They now have pizzas to go and various lemonade and shake products. With the growth of this establishment, there are

a couple of imitators that have tried to copy the recipe of the said restaurant, but as they are, they never came close to the delightful taste of the de original jamaican pattie. The next time you are at a mall doing your shopping, grabbing a pattie or two would be a great idea.

De Original Jamaican Pattie Shop
    [email protected] says :

I would like to ask if it`s possible to apply for a franchise of De Original Jamaican Pattie Shop

Bernie Robyn Ong says :

hi, I`m Bernie Robyn Ong and i would like to inquire if how much is your franchise fee and what are the requirements. Thank you and hoping for your reply.

Allaine Torregoza says :

Hi I`m also interested to have a franchise of this shop. Please let me know the requirements and whom to contact to discuss things. Hoping for your favorable response. Thanks.

che says :

Hi i also have the same inquiry, regarding franchising fee and requirements and contact details of the business… I`m strongly interested to put up the business in central visayas if ever.. thank you and hoping for your immediate reply.

Zen says :

I am interested to receive details for De Original Jamaican Pattie Franchise. thnx

John Fullido says :

Hi I would like to know the details on how to apply for a franchise of De Original Jamaican Pattie Shop. I am very interested. Hoping for your response. Thank you

jessica says :

i would like to inquire how much is the franchise fee, what are the requirements, and contact details??

mary ann says :

i would like to inquire if how much is your franchise fee for jamaican pattie shop or booth and what are the requirements. Thank you and hoping for your reply.

Carol Go says :

Hi Im Carol Go from Puerto Princesa City,Palawan. I would like to know the details regarding on how to franchise de original jamaican pattie shop. Im interested to put up here in puerto. Hoping for your response. thank you

Luis says :

Hi, I`m with the same purpose with these people asking about how to franchise D Original Jamaican Patie shop any details? please send me immediate feedback. thanks

Esterlita Kierulf says :

I am interested regarding for the franchising of De Original Jamaican Pattie Franchise…pls send me the requirements and the contact details. Thanks

Kaye Catapang says :

I would like to franchise De Original Jamaican Pattie Shop. How will I go about this? Will appreciate immediate response for details and feedbacks. Thanks.

Willi Yap says :

Hi, I am interested to have a franchise of De original Jamaican Pattie Shop. I would like to know more about the requirements contact details of the business. Thank you.

dan says :

i would like to inquire for a franchising details of De original Jamaican Pattie Shop. please send me details were i can look into it and to have a possible business. thank you very much

Sheila says :

I`m interested to have franchise of this. Please send me the details and requirements.. Hoping for your reply soon… Thank u very much..

Marylyn Uy Magadia says :

Hi, I’m interested to franchise Jamaican Pattie Shop, How much is your Franchise Fee? Kindly please send your details through my email . Thank You. :)

RS staff says :

Did you contact them directly ?

loika says :

I would like to ask how to apply as a crew at De Original Jamaican Pattie Shop ?

Somilia Smith says :

Do you have any locations in California??

Galega says :

Hi Somilia,

They are not running any shop in California.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71207399081231/k2311a0712/7.12.08