Incrediable Hulk 2008  » Movies  »
  • I was actually impressed with this version
  • I really must say, that I think the whole story was great
  • It's just an amazing and very powerful film

• by MysticPen

I saw the new Incredible Hulk. I must say it was a great movie! The new 2008 version of the Incredible Hulk is must better than the older one. I was actually impressed with this version.

One of the reasons I loved it so much, was because it was just so powerful and real. They did such a good job on this movie, that it

seemed like the comic book had come to life.

I really did like every moment of this great film. If you like comic book movies and are a Hulk fan, then you are going to love the Incredible Hulk.

I really must say, that I think the whole story was great. The action and fighting scenes were wonderful! I must say, that I really liked ...

• the parts where the normal man turns into the hulk.

It’s just an amazing and very powerful film. I think that the whole plot was very well written, and just very good overall.

If you used to read the comic book, then you should try out this movie. You will think the comic has come to life when you see this film.

I think that

both adults and children can enjoy this film very much.

I am very happy I saw this film, and I think that it’s one of the best movies I have ever seen.

I want to see it again, in fact. This is one of the best movies.

to come out in 2008. It’s right up there with Iron Man and worth the money for the ticket.

Andrew Leither says :

I don’t think that I have seen this movie. “Incredible Hulk” that was made in 2008 seems familiar, but not sure at this moment and really sounds interesting, great to detail suspense and helpful in the review got a lot of action.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111207399071231/k2311a0712/7.12.08