Hawaii Travel Guides  » Web sites  »
  • I know it would be very nice to spend my holidays there
  • I found this one which has all the information most useful for first time visitors like me
  • I am very impressed with the wonderful information and guides provided on the website

• by Mark Williams

I have been to some of the western States in the United States and have also travelled to countries in the Asia Pacific Region. But, I have so far missed going to Hawaii, the beautiful island State.

I know it would be very nice to spend my holidays there. In fact I am planning to

go to Hawaii for my next vacation.

I was taking a look at travel and tour guides about Hawaii on the internet. I found this one which has all the information most useful for first time visitors like me.

This is an ...

• excellent guide about the islands of Hawaii, hotels and resorts on the beautiful islands, places to see, places to enjoy shopping, restaurants to enjoy and relax in the evenings, and much more.

The photos on the website are so beautiful too giving a nice visual impression of the places one can plan to spend the

holidays at.

There are some good suggestions too for travelling to places in the State of Hawaii.

One can also check the current weather conditions in Hawaii, and even the current time there right here on the website.

I am very impressed with the wonderful information and guides provided on the website. This will be my reference for planning my visit to Hawaii.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201207399061231/k2311a0712/7.12.08