Philips SBC HS430 Clip On Head Phone  » Electronics  »
2.0
My ears

• by SpliffyZ
      I understand of course that clip on headphones have their place. Use them when you’re running for pleasure or out of necessity, sure.

But just be advised: unless this is primarily what you intend to use them for, don’t get the clip ons.

I say this because, at least for me, they cause ear and head pain after a little while.

I wear them for 1 CD and I feel like I have little goblin thumbs squeezing my lobes.

It could easily be a personal ...

• thing - earlobes, as I’m sure you know, are unique sculptures made by God himself, and clip on headphones are way underqualified to think they can sufficiently contour them with slivers of plastic.

My lobes are probably far different from yours.

But anyway,

take it as a word of caution that wearing such headphones can cause headaches after just a short time.

As far as this Philips model goes, the sound quality is truly average at best, like myself.

My review score: 4 (God gets an 11!)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611093990230/k2311a0911/9.11.05