OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion  » Health  »
  • And I found this OFF Insect Repellent Lotion that helps me to be away from mosquitoes
  • OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion is really amazing that it gives 8 hour protection to skin from mosquitoes

• by hannah

During rainy season, dengue fever is really popular sickness. Any body can be a victim with this. So we should seek a something to protect our skin from this disease. And I found this OFF Insect Repellent Lotion that helps me to be away from mosquitoes . You may also use

OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion during night time because it will give you the long-lasting and most superior protection you really want.

My family has been using OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion for years. OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion protects my family for 8 hours against dengue carrying mosquitoes. OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion ...

• has a new derm cool formula that makes your skin feel cool and light, which is really perfect for daily use. Not because its a repellent lotion, it has bad smell. No its not!. OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion has refreshing scent that will leave you rejuvenated all day.

You

can truly trust OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion since its dermatologically tested which is easy on skin.

OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion is really amazing that it gives 8 hour protection to skin from mosquitoes. My mother bought OFF Inspected Repellent Lotion especially for us to be free from mosquitoes. We are so thankful we found this product.

jhanne says :

What are the ingredients contents of the off lotion, is thre any DEET content in it? US FDA recommends only 10 DEET for less than 2 years old.

Jules Li says :

No, OFF products don’t contain DEET.

Myka says :

Idiot, it has 25% of DEET

Jennifer Davis says :

Yes, regular Off Insect Repellant products do contain DEET. Usually, it varies between 10 to 25% depending upon the product itself and whether or not it is made for adults or children. However, OFF Botanicals contain no DEET, but instead use a substance called p-menthane-3,8-diol which is a plant based repellent ingredient that s chemically identical to the repellent found in lemon eucalyptus oil (a natural mosquito repellant). If you are looking for a good OFF product for your kids, I suggest OFF Botanicals. That is what I use and it works great. It is widely available though a little more expensive than regular OFF products. I get mine at Wal-Mart for $ 7.00 per 3-ounce bottle.

-14
    zhalemn orino says :

are there any side effects for using of OFF lotion for kids? i heard that prolonged use of this mosquito repellant lotion causes anemia or other diseases, is that true? and is it approved by DOH?because i worry for the health of my son.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi there has been some testing that suggests certain conditons can develop after prolonged regular exposure to DEET a main ingredient in regular OFF products. IF you are worried, as I was, I suggest using OFF Botanicals Kids Insect REpellent. It contains no strong chemicals and replaces DEET with a natural plant based extracts that work the same way as the DEET but without any side effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341107398961031/k2311a0711/7.11.08