In the end by Linkin Park  » Music  »
  • I have heard songs from them before In the end but I think this song made a huge hit here in our country

• by hannah

“In the end , it doesn’t really matter”. from the song In the end by Linkin Park. This song became popular when I was in 3rd year highschool. This is the song, that made me become a fan of Linkin Park. I have heard songs from them before “In the end” but I think this song made a huge hit here in our country. I really like this song. Although this song is a bit rock

which usually fits for men. But I like this song very much. This song has a nice meaning and it really inspired me. Especially the part of the song where he said ” I tried so hard and got so far. But in the end, It doesn’t even matter. I had to fall To lose it all. But in the end It doesn’t even matter.”. I just can’t help myself but love this song.

Every time I ...

• hear this song, I just can’t help but sing. So I can sing along with this song everytime it plays on the radio, I made a research on the internet for the lyrics of the song. And since its a bit hard to wait in vain. I chose to buy a cd of linking park. I always play the song and sing with it as well. I did practice so I can memorize the song.
        It almost damaged my cd because I always play and replay it.

One time my classmate brought a song hits of Linkin Park and my seat mate wanted to borrow it but he was not able to do so because the teacher is already there to start the lesson. So I told him, that I’ll do it instead because I have memorize the song. And he was pretty amazed by me, singing a song from Linkin Park.

Linkin Park rocks!

roxana says :

which is the meaning behind the lirys of the song In The end by Linkin Park? what inspired them to wrote it? It is very important for me….thanks

ani says :

I don’t know about their direct inspirations, but most of their songs reflect life and hardships, to me they speak that way.

Vital Expressions says :

I don’t know what inspired Linkin Park to write the song. However, I take the lyrics to mean that when we stuff things inside to keep the peace. When we avoid arguments and try very hard to make a relationship work, that in the end it doesn’t matter, and it will fall apart anyway. This stuffing the emotions away, plus time that continues to burn, is just the relationship eating away at itself from the inside out. Keeping the peace is only temporary.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141107398921031/k2311a0711/7.11.08