The Girl Who Leapt Through Time  » Movies  »
  • I think it would be best to watch it cause I might spoil the fun if I continue
  • Another thing I like with this movie is the animation
  • I love the intricate movements and the soft art it has

• by keroteto

Directed and Produced by MadHOUSE

Now this is what you call a good movie.

From the creators of Death Note, Beck and claymore, this one from Madhouse is a sure another topnotch! Its not an action anime but more on romantic and fantasy and

supernatural genre.

This movie was based on the novel of Yasutaka Tsutsui from early 1970.

Its about a girl named Makoto who accidentally got a chance to have a power to leapt through time. As a young clumsy girl she uses this power to correct all of her small mistakes not knowing that this chances has its limit and in the end she discovers that in every leap she makes some people suffer and other consequences happened. Some of the bad results are losing chances ...

• The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
      of confessing her love to Chiaki a schoolmate and the accident that her friend Kosuke got on.

Feeling down the time stop and Chiaki suddenly confess that he himself is from future. Hmm.. I think it would be best to watch it cause

I might spoil the fun if I continue. I definitely recommended this one.

Another thing I like with this movie is the animation. It’s like the same standards as the Studio Ghibli. I love the intricate movements and the soft art it has.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111107398901031/k2311a0711/7.11.08