Thera Breath  » Health  »
  • Then after searching the internet I found Thera Breath
  • After a few treatment I noticed a change in the taste in my mouth
  • However I decided if it works then it is well worth it
  • If you are battling bad breath I strongly recommend Thera Breath

• by Redrover75

I have been fighting bad breath for many years. I tried over brushing, mouthwash, breath Mints, and many treatments, none seemed to work. I was at wits ends, and had almost given up.

Then after searching the internet I found Thera Breath.

I use the Toothpaste gel, oral rinse, and breath mints. It takes a total of 6 min three times a day.

First I put a bit of toothpaste on a tongue scraper and make a few passes over my tongue. I then brush for 2 minutes, getting my teeth, cheeks, and tongue. Then I rinse for 2 minutes using the oral rinse. The final step is gargling for 2 minutes and flossing.

After a few treatment I noticed a ...

• Thera Breath
      change in the taste in my mouth.

I have also noticed a difference in those around me. People seem more willing to get close to me, and their mannerism have changed. I am now more confident, and don’t have to worry about my

breath.

I almost did not use this product because of the price. However I decided if it works then it is well worth it.

If you are battling bad breath I strongly recommend Thera Breath.

You can find it in many stores or at their website: www.therabreath.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341107398821031/k2311a0711/7.11.08