Xbox 360 Halo 3
  • When playing on Xbox live there is only a one thing I don't like, there are not many maps, only a dozen or so
  • Over all I like Halo 3 it is exactly what I would have expected, but I would not recommend it unless you have Xbox live

• by Rosco

I have been playing the halo games for years, and as expected halo 3 tops the first two. The first two Halo games were almost identical, and the third chapter follows the same pattern, however since Halo 3 is on the Xbox 360 it has far superior graphics compared to the first two.

Halo 3 has

the same up sides as its predecessors. The multi-player option, playing Halo on multi player is so much fun. you can play with up to 4 people on each console (Call of Duty 4 only allows one per console), and you can play with people all over the world.

There are some short comings to Halo ...

• 3 as well. The story line of the one player and co-op campaign is terrible, and nearly impossible to follow. Also the one player game is short, It can be beaten by a skilled player in an afternoon. I guess what I am getting at is that I am not a fan of the single player
        mode. When playing on Xbox live there is only a one thing I don’t like, there are not many maps, only a dozen or so.

Over all I like Halo 3 it is exactly what I would have expected, but I would not recommend it unless you have Xbox live. That is the only way to go here.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281107398801031/k2311a0711/7.11.08