Ozarks Technical Community College  » Education  »
1001 E. Chestnut Expressway, Springfield, MO
  • I know several people who have done this and it seems to work out very well
  • I think Ozarks Technical Community College is an excellent choice for students graduating from high school that are not sure what they want to study, or even know if they want to go to college at all

• by Rosco

I have taken a few classes at Ozarks Technical Community College, and my experiance was a good one. I was there for Higher education so I only spent a semester but during that semester I took fifteen hours.

How I feel about going to Ozarks Technical Community College after I went to a four year University was that OTC seems like it is somewhere between

High school and college. I guess that this is what it is soppose to feel like, because it is like a transition step, but I almost felt like I was in high school again. i will be the first person to admit that my first semester in college was really tough and I kinda wanted to quit before I really even got started. However, if I would have gone to Ozarks Technical Community ...

• College first it would have been much easier. What you can do is take all of your gen-ed classes at OTC and get your associates degree, then you can transfer it all as a block to most four year universities. I know several people who have done this and it seems to work out very well.

Another great thing about Ozarks Technical Community College is that they do the A+ program which allows

students to get two free years of school if they keep a high enough GPA in high school and do a little bit of community service. The two free years would be enough to get an associate’s degree.

I think Ozarks Technical Community College is an excellent choice for students graduating from high school that are not sure what they want to study, or even know if they want to go to college at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501107398761031/k2311a0711/7.11.08