Lone Star Steakhouse Springfield MO
3030 S Campbell Ave, Springfield Missouri
  • My family enjoys eating out at various Resturants quit frequently, and this is the one that they vote has the best steaks in town
  • I have to agree that the food is pretty good
  • I think the service at Lone Star is very good

• by Rosco

My family enjoys eating out at various Resturants quit frequently, and this is the one that they vote has the best steaks in town. I have to agree that the food is pretty good. I am not much of a steak person so I usually get the grilled chicken or a salad.

I think

the service at Lone Star is very good. They are always very nice and usually have our food out in a timely manor. My whole family swears by the steak and I will admit even though I am not much of a steak person even I think the steak here is pretty good. Lone ...

• Star has pretty fair prices however their menu may be a little limited if you are not looking for steak. There is one thing that stands out about Loan Star and that is they have the biggest and most delicous sweet potatoes that I have ever seen. i think they even brought one out
        one time that was the size of my head. They come with butter cinamin and sugar, they are a meal in them selfs.

Over all I would say if you are looking for a good steak for a reasonable price you should check out Loan Star Steakhouse, and get the sweet potato with you steak.

Lone Star Steakhouse Springfield MO

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71107398731031/k2311a0711/7.11.08