Chrysler Sebring 2004  » Cars  »
2.5
  • My Chrysler is the two door version with the bigger engin, I think it is a 3.0
  • In my opinion it rides fairly nice and it has been very quiet
  • Another thing that I don't like about mine is that it sits too low for me
  • Having it ride so low gives it a really sporty look and my help with aerodynamics, but I don't like it because I have to be really careful not to scrape the front of it on the ground when pulling in and out of parking lots
  • Over all this car is OK, I don't think I would buy another one, and if I did it would not be a new one

• by Rosco

I drive a 2004 Chrysler Sebring limited and for the most part it is a decent little car. I have always been a truck person so my opinion may be a little bias. I was forced into a small car by the high gas prices that plague us all.

My Chrysler is the two door version with

the bigger engin, I think it is a 3.0. it is front wheel drive and seems to get about 26-30 miles per gallon depending on where I drive it.

In my opinion it rides fairly nice and it has been very quiet. there are some things that I don’t like about it, starting with the resale value. If ...

• you are interested in a Sebring than I warn you not to buy a new one. These cars don’t hold their resale value very well at all. Another thing that I don’t like about mine is that it sits too low for me. Having it ride so low gives it a really sporty look and my
        help with aerodynamics, but I don’t like it because I have to be really careful not to scrape the front of it on the ground when pulling in and out of parking lots.

Over all this car is OK, I don’t think I would buy another one, and if I did it would not be a new one.

Chrysler Sebring 2004

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91107398681031/k2311a0711/7.11.08