Xbox - Chronicles of Narnia Caspian Crince  » Games  »
  • I am a big fan of Disney movies and so I thought I would give the game a shot
  • I think if I would have seen the movie first than maybe it would be more exciting

• by Rosco

I have been playing the game Chronicles of Narnia Caspian Prince on my Xbox 360 for a few days. It is a pretty fun game to play especially if you have a friend you want to play with. It is sometimes hard to find a good two player

game.

The Chronicles of Narnia combines fighting off enemies with puzzle solving. It is based off the New Disney movie. I have not seen the movie yet so i don’t know how closely the game follows the story line, but there are several movie clips through out the game. I am a big fan of Disney movies and so I thought I would give the game a shot.

The game starts off a little confusing. you are not the main characters of the movie at first and there is a lot going on in the beginning. But ...

• Xbox - Chronicles of Narnia Caspian Crince
      once you get to the second stage it slows down a bit and starts to develop more of the story. to solve the puzzles you must use multiple characters because they all have different skills. The graphics are decent, but the game play can be a little confusing
      at first (mainly targeting and throwing things). but once you get the hang of it there is fun for the whole family.

I do like the game, but it is not my favorite. I think if I would have seen the movie first than maybe it would be more exciting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281107398661031/k2311a0711/7.11.08