Xbox Call of Duty 4  » Games  »
  • I like the game play, it is chanenging and fast paced
  • But the things I don't like is that only one person can play on each system, so if I have a friend over we have to take turns playing
  • This means the people that have more experience and are better at the game get to use better weapons than the people that are just starting

• by Rosco

I have been playing Call of Duty 4 on my Xbox for several months now and I have to say it keeps my attention better than most games.

When playing on your own the story line is OK and the graphics are good, but the game is linear and it is not very long. The game is fairly easy to play and

can be picked up quickly by beginners, and there are many difficulty levels so if you are good at war games it can still be a challenge.

My favorite way to play is online via Xbox Live. this is the only way to go. There are pros and cons to this. I like the game play, it is chanenging and fast ...

• paced. But the things I don’t like is that only one person can play on each system, so if I have a friend over we have to take turns playing.

Another thing is you get ongoing points for the number of kills you get in each round. this determines your rank which is ok, but your rank determines which weapons you

can use. This means the people that have more experience and are better at the game get to use better weapons than the people that are just starting.

Over all I like the game, and it is really fun. It just has a few kinks that I am sure will be worked out for the chapter in the Call Of Duty series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281107398651031/k2311a0711/7.11.08