Touch restaurant Springfield MO
1620 E Republic Road, Springfield Missouri
  • The bread serves comes first, and I have to say the muffins are absolutely amazing
  • It was delicious in every way, and when I dine there again I think I will just order a salad for my meal
  • The other experience I had at Touch was a private party
  • They served finger food and drinks that were all very good, but the best part was getting to enjoy a wonderful evening outside on our private terrace
  • I am the kind of person that will try anything once, and Touch is something that I will definitely try again

• by Rosco

If you are looking for fine dining in Springfield Missouri than Touch is a fine choice. I have had two totally different experiences with Touch and they were both fantastic.

I called in a reservation for my family. We only had about eight people coming but when we arrived, to our surprise, they had reserved

a quiet privet room for us. This was just the beginning. The bread serves comes first, and I have to say the muffins are absolutely amazing. then there is the salad. The salad was my favorite part of the meal. It was delicious in every way, and when I dine there again I think I ...

• will just order a salad for my meal. For the main course I ordered the meatloaf. it was very good, but overshadowed by the previous courses. The price was what you would expect for fine dining and the atmosphere was delightful.

The other experience I had at Touch was a private party. It was held

upstairs in a private room with a terrace. They served finger food and drinks that were all very good, but the best part was getting to enjoy a wonderful evening outside on our private terrace.

I am the kind of person that will try anything once, and Touch is something that I will definitely try again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71107398611031/k2311a0711/7.11.08