Snapfish  » Web sites  »
  • I don't necessarily need to have the best prints developed for friends gathered at a party, but I do like to have high quality film reproduction when I plan on framing a flower against a black backdrop
  • I have found snapfish to be a convenient and affordable way to develop my informal people pictures
  • I have been using this service for over three years, and I have only experienced a problem with receiving my pictures once
  • Definitely try snapfish out if you haven't already

• by Ellen11

I take pictures to capture both memories and to create art. I don’t necessarily need to have the best prints developed for friends gathered at a party, but I do like to have high quality film reproduction when I plan on framing a flower against a black backdrop.

I have found snapfish to be a convenient and affordable way to

develop my informal people pictures.

They offer prints at a rate of 9 cents regularly, and they offer the option of prepurchasing prints for an even lower rate.

Furthermore, they often send email alerts about sales/coupon codes that permit buyers to get free wallet prints or a free eight by ten print with their order.

Shipping is an option, but ...

• if you don’t want to pay the extra couple bucks, there are stores online in your area where you could pick them up.

Snapfish is also a great way to share online albums with friends.

I have been using this service for over three years, and I have only experienced a problem with receiving my pictures once.

They apparently got

lost in the mail, but after one phone call, I was granted free pictures when I reordered, and they arrived with a rush delivery free of charge.

The picture quality is better than I’ve seen at most drug stores, but they aren’t Ritz Camera Shop either.

Cheaper than most other photo posting sights.

Definitely try snapfish out if you haven’t already.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201107398571031/k2311a0711/7.11.08