Electric Cowboy Nightclub Springfield MO  » Entertainment  »
3626 S. Campbell Ave. Springfield Missouri
  • I thought the music and the DJ went over well
  • In my opinion, one cool thing they have at this club that others in town don't offer is the comedy shows
  • The only down side to my experience at the electric cowboy was that I went on a Wednesday night and it was not crowded at all

• by Rosco

A Couple of weeks ago I went out to the Electric Cowboy in Springfield, Missouri. I wasn’t sure what to expect. When I first walked in I was presently surprised. The club is very new which may be a lot of what I liked about it, because it was so clean. Many times when I go out to a bar or club I feel like

there is a layer of grime on everything and I don’t want to touch anything. In this case, however, it seemed that they sweep the floor and wipe down the tables everyday.

I sat at a table near the dance floor with some friends and we ordered some drinks. The drinks were a fair price. I thought the music and the DJ went over well. That ...

• in combination with good dance floor lights and lasers made for an entertaining evening.

In my opinion, one cool thing they have at this club that others in town don’t offer is the comedy shows. most weekend night they offer a free comedy show with the cover charge at the club. the show usually starts at 7 or 8. this means that you can make

a whole night out of it and it is very inexpensive.

The only down side to my experience at the electric cowboy was that I went on a Wednesday night and it was not crowded at all. when I go out dancing I want to see a lot of other people dancing too.

Overall I thing everyone should try The Electric Cowboy Night Club at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 591107398561031/k2311a0711/7.11.08