Beowulf movie  » Movies  »
  • I watched the 3D version of this movie and it was really amazing

• by Malou

I’ve never seen any movie like this before. It totally blew me away. I knew that Beowulf is an old English epic poem but I didn’t really know its story.

So I saw it with much anticipation, plus the hype about the movie just increased my interest in it. Beowulf is the story of a people being

terrorized by a monster named Grendel (Crispin Glover).

Their king, King Hrothgar (Anthony Hopkins) puts out a call to any man to come and slay the monster. Beowulf (Ray Winstone), a mighty warrior, quickly kills Grendel but enrages his sexy and seductive serpent mother (Angelina Jolie).

Beowulf goes after her and finds himself under temptation. His choice ...

• ultimately brings a new curse but in the end he is given a chance to redeem himself.

I watched the 3D version of this movie and it was really amazing. The visuals are stunning.

It’s as if you’re not watching an animated movie but a real one. It’s full of action scenes.

Truly entertaining. Director Robert Zemeckis

did a good job.

I must say I’m quite impressed. One of the reasons I watched Beowulf is because of Angelina Jolie.

She’s one of the most admired actresses in Hollywood and she was very effective as the seductress mother. No man would say no to her.

If you want to see something spectacular on screen, watch Beowulf.

Beowulf movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111107398370931/k2311a0711/7.11.08