The Incredibles movie  » Movies  »
  • I am a huge Disney fan, but I have to say that I love the older films more than Disney's newest additions
  • If you're looking for a good family film, then I would highly recommend the Incredibles

• by jollsjlupin

I am reviewing the Walt Disney movie, The Incredibles. This is one of Disney’s newest films. So there are these super heroes. They save the world day after day.

They are called Incredibles. They are a sub species of their own, kind of like the X Men. Soon, people tire of them however and they are forced to go into hiding,

blending in with everyone else and behaving normally.

One such guy has a wife and family who are all superheroes. They have been forced to behave naturally and to hold off on their super powers. They all agree to this.

Soon, however, the world is in immediate danger. Mr. Incredible is called in for assistance.

He lies to his wife and ...

• tells her he’s going away on a business trip. She believes him. She soon finds out otherwise, however, and is furious.

She vows to join him. Her children follow her along, without her knowing. Soon, the whole family is in on one big gigantic incredible adventure.

Will the Incredibles be able to save the world?

I am a huge

Disney fan, but I have to say that I love the older films more than Disney’s newest additions. The older ones have more character and aren’t so…weird. I will say that The Incredibles is funny, and is one of the few newest Disney movies that I own.

It’s funny and charming. If you’re looking for a good family film, then I would highly recommend the Incredibles.

The Incredibles movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111007398270931/k2311a0710/7.10.08