PNY Thumbdrive 4G
  • I have to admit that I was still in the floppy stage until about two years ago when I began writing a technical manual for the State of Nevada
  • I was very happy to find the PNY Technologies Attatche 4G
  • So I really like thumb drives and I particularly like this design

• by Cynthus

About five years ago, my husband’s co-workers gave him a thumb drive when we left Germany and came back to the U.S. He was excited at how many documents and programs that he could put on it. It was better than a 3.5 inch floppy.

a technical manual for the State of Nevada. I soon realized that floppy disks were not the norm any more. Every computer had an USB port.

So I went shopping for a thumb drive. I needed a drive that would be large enough to hold my work and my sources. It had to be compatible with the computers that I used.

I was very happy ...

• to find the PNY Technologies Attatche 4G. It was the same size as a 256MB thumb drive. It was compatible and easy to carry around my neck. I was able to to put a 300 page book on it, including tons of PDF files and other sources.

With this thumb drive, I could print my documents to a network printer, which meant I did not have

to print these large documents at home. This saved me a lot of money.

At the time I spent about 60+ dollars on it. I am sure it is even less expensive now. So I really like thumb drives and I particularly like this design.

So now I have a thumb drive for everything: medical records, fiction, and business documents. They are better than story documents on hard drives.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161007398140931/k2311a0710/7.10.08