Marriot Hotel Cebu City Philippines  » Hotels  »
Cebu Business Park, Cebu City 6000 Philippines
  • I really enjoyed my dinner as I ate the delicious food
  • I think Marriot Hotel is located in a beautiful place

• by eden_shii

In the newly developed part of the Queen City of the South, tourists can find a place that they can call home. It is a place that anyone can really feel at home. This is Marriot Hotel. All over the world, it has a lot of branches. As for me, I have stayed in Marriot Hotel right in the so-called Queen City of the South, Cebu City.

I was in a business trip and so I booked for a nice hotel near my assignment. I was booked in Marriot Hotel. The moment I got in, the friendly staff welcomed me with a smile. I went over

to the receptionist and asked about my bookings. She warmly welcomed me and even asked me how was my trip. We had a short chat. Then, an attendant assisted me to my room as he carried my luggage. We walked and he talked to me about the things that I should enjoy during my stay. I am really thankful that the staff were all very friendly and accommodating. They really made me fell comfortable and they always make themselves available to assist anyone in need.

As I entered my room, it has a good ambiance and cozy. I just felt that I am in my very ...

• own place. The only thing that is missing is my family. But with regards to the place, it is awesome. In the window, I can see the clean Cebu Business Park and a few surrounding buildings. The hotel itself is very clean. And I can see it and prove it because my room is very clean and very well maintained.

It was dinner time so I ordered for my food. Their menu is also good. There were so many foods to choose from and it has an affordable price. Anyway, since it was a business trip, it is a company expense, though. Actually, their service is

also fast and I didn’t have to wait long for my food. I really enjoyed my dinner as I ate the delicious food.

I think Marriot Hotel is located in a beautiful place. It is near a Shopping Mall and actually just a walking distance. The next day, I went to the Shopping Mall to buy some souvenirs. And when I get back to my hotel, I was able to rest well. I just love being at Marriot Hotel. After five days, I have to go back home. Still, I had a wonderful stay at the hotel and it is truly like my home away from my real home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21007398090931/k2311a0710/7.10.08