Mini Pincher  » Pets  »
  • But sad to say, our pincher died recently because of a very powerful virus attack

• by abigail327

I did really enjoy taking care of mini pincher as a pet dog. This breed of dog is smart, very playful and extra sweet.

It is indeed a great fun to have a mini pincher in your house.

But in taking care of mini pincher, you have to invest a lot to maintain its health condition

for it is a very delicate dog.

You have to invest in vaccines, dog foods, vitamins, anti-rabis.

Our mini pincher gave us great fun, he was very loving especially to my mother.

He follow my mother wherever she go, even to the bathroom, he loved sleeping with people.

He always sleep ...

• besides my mother.

But sad to say, our pincher died recently because of a very powerful virus attack.

This serves as lesson for us in taking care of a mini pincher for we have not been extra cautious in taking care of this mini pincher.

We missed terribly this dog which has been very much

part of our family for more than six months.

He left a void in our house.

When you take care of a pincher, you will surely miss him when he’s gone.

When you take care of a mini pincher, it is similar to adapting a child, you must give the very best in taking care of this pet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291007397870831/k2311a0710/7.10.08