Loreal Dermo Expertise ReFinish Micro Dermabrasion Kit
  • The Post-Treatment Protective Moisturizer, which has to be applied after you rinse off exfoliator from your face, disappointed me

• by Sana
      According to L’Oreal, their at-home Micro-Dermabrasion Kit has the power to dramatically improve skin tone and texture, to visibly smooth signs of aging instantly and gently. The Kit consists of a two tubes: Gentle Micro-Dermabrasion Exfoliator (containing professional grade Aluminum Oxide Crystals), and Post-Treatment Protective Moisturizer.

I have bought the Kit around a month ago.

Following recommendation I used it twice a week.

The dermobrasion exfoliator, basically, is a pretty rough

scrub.

A small amount of it should be applied to clean face in circular motions.

I used it very carefully, rubbing my skin for about 2 minutes.

The very important point was to apply the right degree of pressure: If I did it too light, I could not see much difference from any other scrub I used.

Harder pressure gave my face a bright purple color for more than a day, and in ...

• a week time I looked like a snake changing its hide (It was really bad!) But finally, figuring out the right way to do it, I immediately felt its effect - exfoliator helped to clean pores wonderfully, and dead cells did not stand a chance to stay on my skin.

It felt refreshed and smooth like baby’s.

disappointed me.

It did not feel good on skin and in caused rush every time I used it (I have normal - dry skin not prone to acne).

So I replaced it with one of my regular moisturizers.

In this combination, exfoliator worked perfectly, resulting in fresh color of skin and silky surface.

It did not bring any changes to thin dynamic wrinkles, but probably it takes longer than a month time for wrinkles to smooth out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3190339781231/k2311a039/3.9.06