Kraft Mac & Cheese Spiral macaroni  » Food  »
  • One of the instant food I love is Kraft Mac and Cheese, spiral macaroni

• by loyalrebel

I am a lover of instant food. I do not cook much, so instant foods are my loyal companion, especially at night.

One of the instant food I love is Kraft Mac and Cheese, spiral macaroni.

I love them! I just

have to add milk and butter.

I do not always add milk on them, since it does not really make a difference in the taste and less milk, less calories.

It is one of the easiest instant food to make.

You just have to boil the macaroni until they are tender enough, you may adjust them to your preference.

I like them tender but not mushy.

Drain them, add butter, one to two spoons, again, adjust to your preference and add the cheese ...

• Kraft Mac & Cheese Spiral macaroni
      available in the package.

The result is a fulfilling dish, for night, day, mornings, you name it.

I usually eat them at nights though.

The calories are not that much if you are on a diet, it is a nice choice of

meal.

The cheese tastes real good! And the added butter add moisture to the meal.

I am not really a cheese lover, but this food really makes me think again about cheese.

I give them a 10 because the practicality and the taste of the food.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271007397710831/k2311a0710/7.10.08