LG Chocolate cell phone  » Phones  »
  • I have had a great experience with my cell phone
  • The only problem I have ever had with it is its very sensitive touch screen
  • I believe, again, like any cell phone there are some lemons

• by floridanative

I own the LG Chocolate cell phone. I have had a great experience with my cell phone. It has always worked properly and never broken down. I have had the cell phone for about two years now. Like any other cell phone once you get use to it, it is very easy to operate. The only problem I have ever had with it

is its very sensitive touch screen. When I put it in my purse pocket or pants pocket it may hit the screen and turn something on. It does not happen very often, but it does happen. You can always here it though and immediately turn it off or fix it.

I have known a few people who have had problems with their Chocolate cell phones.

• They seem to always be broken down. I believe, again, like any cell phone there are some lemons. I have even dropped mine several times and finally cracked one of the number pads and still, it works perfectly.

I would recomend the phone. I can hear out of it great and can always hear the ring. You can adjust the sound as you wish. The

phone comes in really cool colors too. So if you are creative it is fun to have a red or bright green phone. They look cool too. You can also download songs and listen to them. You do need to buy the extra components for downloading and listening, of course. Or you could download from songs on the internet with Verizon right through the phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371007397690831/k2311a0710/7.10.08