Daschund  » Pets  »
  • I have a very good daschund named Tubby and when it was too young of just 20 days, i brought it to my place and since then it is the best friend of mine

• by Ishita Trivedi

Daschund is the breed that needs some special care from the owners. First of all you need to accept that this breed is the lasiest breed of all dog and you can not think that it will be an active dog.

I have a very good daschund named Tubby and when it was too young of just

20 days, i brought it to my place and since then it is the best friend of mine.

Also it is very possessive towards me as well.

Now the care I am talking about here is that when you get a daschund at home, this dog should not be fed the food that contains high energy or ...

• high calories as they are not used to move fast and that is why they can not digest food that contains high nutritious food.

As Tubby was my first dog and I was over excited about it so I was feeding it very frequently as well as very high protein food and many vitamin capsuels and that

is why it became ill.

Also always keep in mind one thing that you dont have to take it for a walk evryday, for morning time about its morning things and that too after trained you dont have to take care of that.

So if you have a daschund, just be happy as it is very happy and playful dog.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291007397650831/k2311a0710/7.10.08