Indiana Jones: Kingdom of the crystal Skull  » Movies  »
  • Turn your heads toward your local cinema theatre and take a glance at this epic masterpiece and follow up to Indiana Jones and see what the man portrayed by the legendary Harrison Ford has been up to for the past 20 years, and I promise you, from one Indy fan to another, you will NOT be disappointed
  • Every aspect of this cinema visit was unique and unexpected, and the film itself was simply AMAZING
  • Trust me, all of this crossed my mind after such terrible remakes and new introductions to series over the past few years, and believe me, I was dreading the entire experience, but thankfully, I was immensely surprised
  • No, I would consider it ONE OF THE BEST movies I have ever seen and an absolute credit as an addition to an already legendary franchise of movies

• by Wayne Wilkins

With much hype surrounding such releases as Prince Caspian and Wanted, Indiana Jones without a doubt tops the list as the most anticipated and most wanted film of 2008 thus far, and perhaps of the entire 2008 to come. Was this mere hype that the man was returning after a 20 year hiatus? Was this just nostalgia or was this hype well deserved? Let me just say, if you are not e believer in hype, if you see hype as nothing more than a media creation to make money out of the general public and fans, as a mere Hollywood scam perhaps. Turn your heads toward your local cinema theatre and take a glance at this epic masterpiece and follow up to Indiana Jones and see what the man portrayed by the legendary Harrison

Ford has been up to for the past 20 years, and I promise you, from one Indy fan to another, you will NOT be disappointed. For once folks, do as I did and BELIEVE the hype!

I am a big fan of seeing movies on the big screen. The general atmosphere of a cinema visit, the time spent with close friends and good company and the general atmosphere of sitting in a huge room snacking on popcorn and sipping on ice cold drinks in front of a huge screen that you would just love as your own set up in your bedroom, it is just phenomenal. Every aspect of this cinema visit was unique and unexpected, and the film itself was simply AMAZING.

I have been an Indiana Jones fan all of my life. I find ...

• the movies to be a unique creation and an amazing spectacle to behold. You would think that 20 years down the line and another Indiana Jones film is suddenly in production, you would not expect anything at all. Can they still successfully pull it off? Doe they still have what it takes to make a good movie or are they just simply milking the nostalgia factor of the legendary franchise to make a quick extra buck before they are too old? Trust me, all of this crossed my mind after such terrible remakes and new introductions to series over the past few years, and believe me, I was dreading the entire experience, but thankfully, I was immensely surprised!

Harrison Ford is a man that simply does not age, he still seems the same as he

did all those years ago, despite him being a legitimate “old man” but the film itself characterizes Indiana Jones on a whole new level. More wise and mature in his older age, but he still possesses the old flame that he always had and never lost, still donning the legendary bull whip and the hat, there is simply only one Indiana Jones.

Would I consider this a great movie? No, I would consider it ONE OF THE BEST movies I have ever seen and an absolute credit as an addition to an already legendary franchise of movies. They still got it folks, take your time to see it in the cinema why it is still on and be sure to keep your ticket stub as proof of your legacy as apart of the Indiana Jones franchise!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11907397560831/k2311a079/7.9.08